Monday, July 22, 2013

Genevois&Co.

I've been riding the busses and trams of Geneva a little more frequently the past couple weeks, ever since I injured my right ankle. Something is pulled or strained, on the outside just behind the ankle after hiking down a steep mountain. Too much steep road on the way to Montreaux. It would have been better to stick to the paths and then hop onto a train when the road started. I'm not bothering to see a doctor because they'll tell me to do what I've already been doing (rest, ice, compression, elevate), and then charge me a thousand franc's. Over the past 6 days I've started to see improvement, so hopefully I'll be cycling and running again relatively soon.
The upside to all of this is that I've been drawing on the iphone more often. Here are a few of the people on the trams and busses fortunate enough to sit in front of me.








No comments:

Post a Comment